Update 19th July 2021
COVID – 19 How we are managing our services
Please do not attend for your scan appointment if you, or any members of your household are self-isolating or showing any symptoms of Covid-19, such as a new / continuous cough, high temperature or loss of taste / smell.
The primary purpose of attending for a scan are the health and wellbeing of mum and baby. Scans are to provide additional reassurance to compliment your NHS scan.
Safety both to our staff and clients has to be paramount. We are following all government advice and have implemented new policies and procedures to ensure we comply with all regulations.
Staff have all necessary Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). There is a robust cleaning system in place for all areas of the studio.
Attending for your scan
Please arrive at the scheduled time for your appointment
- When you arrive please wait outside the studio in the foyer area and you will be invited in.
- You will be asked to complete a registration form and invited into the studio. Although social distancing is no longer required, we understand this can still be a concern for people, so will continue with this to provide a safe and comfortable environment for our staff and clients.
- There is hand sanitiser outside and within the studio for all clients and guests.
- The wearing of a face covering is no longer mandatory, however we are encouraging our team and customers to continue to wear them if they can for the time being.
- You are welcome to bring 3 guests including children.
Our sonographers are NHS trained and qualified and safety will always be our main priority.
If you have any queries about attending for a scan, please e-mail us
My Baby Scan Burscough were delighted to have appeared on the latest series of MTV Teen Mom UK, where we did some of the scans.
Arrange an appointment via our online booking system, or if you can't find a time to suit you, then please contact us as we can scan outside normal working hours depending upon sonographer availability.
Alternatively you can phone us or message via Facebook, we want you to book your scan when the time is right for you.